The sky is gray and winds are gusting to 50 mph, I think I hear my porch decorations blowing over. This is not my favorite weather pattern. With my Seasonal Affective Disorder I need sunshine and cheerfulness. What does one do in these situations? They create their own cheerfulness, so today with the holidays rapidly approaching we begin a Christmas giveaway. Each Monday from now until the New Year we will be giving away our products!
How shall we do this? Let's see....
1. I'll give you a question that can be answered by visiting our website.
2. You can respond with your answer in the comment section here in our blog post.
3. The winner will be selected from those who respond correctly.
4. The Question of the week will be posted each Monday.
5. The winner will be selected through a random draw from all entrants of that week the following Friday morning at 10AM(EST), at which time I'll post the winner's name in a separate little post.
6. Be sure to include an email address where you can be reached if you are the winner. (I'll need to know where to mail your gift.)
I think this will be fun. It has me smiling already!
Here is the question for 11/28/2011--
How many generic board games do we offer on our website? List them.
The winner will receive the games!!
Leah and Dean