Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Just random thoughts

We were blessed with good travel weather in going to and coming from the Kentucky Speech Language Hearing Conference in Louisville last week. We were spared the big snow!! Our new language games were very well received by those who came by to see what new things we had to offer this year.  As always happens, those SLPs, who had previously purchased our FAME Articulation Workbook on CD, were very enthusiastic about purchasing the FAME Preschool Workbook or the FAME Artic Cards on CD stating how much they love and use the first one they bought.  To hear those comments makes our hearts sing :)  We love knowing you appreciate, like, and use our products in your daily work!!!

As many of you know, I am retired and worked all my years in West Virginia and Kentucky, so I have worked with a ton of SLPs.  I am always so excited to get to visit with many of you old friends.  I love catching up on what's going on in your lives!  Now that I have started blogging my circle of friends has broadened with a whole new bunch of SLPs!!  I am thrilled when you come by our booth and say I'm so & so and I read your blog...or that you love our blog!  I get excited about meeting you and am thinking of you as I write these words.  :)

Today is President's Day and of course I forgot.  I went to a federal building only to find it closed....then tried to ship a couple of orders at the post office...DUH?  I probably should be ashamed to share that I have just emailed 220 pdf copies of our Abe & George game in the past week, yet still forget it's a federal holiday!  Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this.

Our new language games are now available online at our website www.2galsspeechproducts.com  Go take a look at what we've come up with to add some fun to your language therapy! 

Have a fun week with your kids!
Leah and Dean (the 2 gals of 2 Gals Speech Products)


No comments:

Post a Comment