Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just For the ASHAless SLPeeps

Last year I physically grieved as I read all the wonderful things people were doing at ASHA-2011 and determined then that I would be in Atlanta for this year's convention.  I am and I'm not attending, as you read in my last post, but feel very blessed for the limited interaction I do get to have.  I feel for  all the SLPs who can't be here this year which is why I wanted to do something so very special for YOU!

What I am offering you ASHAless SLPeeps at home to make you feel a part of all the excitement is STUPENDOUS.  We all love to purchase new things when we attend conferences and really like getting a discount, so  what I am offering you is an INCREDIBLE deal!!

~For 1 DAY ONLY~
ASHA SPECIAL

Friday, Nov. 16th 2012 
 from 12:01 AM -11:59 PM

 ADVENTURE PACK SOFTWARE 

for only   $30

when purchased through my TpT store

This offer is only good for 1 day so don't put this off.  You need to buy it NOW!  Here's the direct link to it!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Adventure-Pack-Software


Cheers!
Dean  


No comments:

Post a Comment