Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We're Twittering

I have never been, nor will I ever be, "the first with the latest", so bear with me here as I gush about Twitter. It may have been around for months on end but it is new to me! I love it and it is addictive. I'm so glad I don't have a smart-phone because I would be as bad as all my friends with my thumbs attached perpetually to my phone!

I am happy to announce you can find us on Twitter!

http://twitter.com/2gals

We're just getting started and I am overwhelmed and in love with it. I did not know there was so much free information and fellow support out there. It is incredible.

If you're already tweeting then please follow us. If you haven't joined the Twitter rage then I highly recommend you do so.

Well, I'm off now to do a little homeschooling in Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your Content I had a wonderful experience ❤ loved the good work but I'll really appreciate it, if you could check my site on My Blog

    ReplyDelete