Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's My Blog Birthday!



It's my blog birthday!  



I have been at this for 3 years. 

I posted my first blog on July 28, 2010.  

Wow, and I haven't stopped talking since! 


This month marks the start of season 4 :)

I feel like celebrating so let's have a SALE!

And what better time than as you start your new year!


I feel 3 years deserves 30% off don't you?

What better place to have a  BIG BIRTHDAY BASH than at my Teachers Notebook shop!

Just click HERE to enjoy my gift to you my readers!
(The sale will last from 8/4/13-8/11/13)

My sincere appreciation for hanging with me these past 3 years! 

Dean


5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I will be sure to check out the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the "birthday wishes" :) I love it when people leave comments. It makes me feel like I'm not talking to myself after all, LOL!

    ReplyDelete