Search This Blog

Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's My Blog Birthday!



It's my blog birthday!  



I have been at this for 3 years. 

I posted my first blog on July 28, 2010.  

Wow, and I haven't stopped talking since! 


This month marks the start of season 4 :)

I feel like celebrating so let's have a SALE!

And what better time than as you start your new year!


I feel 3 years deserves 30% off don't you?

What better place to have a  BIG BIRTHDAY BASH than at my Teachers Notebook shop!

Just click HERE to enjoy my gift to you my readers!
(The sale will last from 8/4/13-8/11/13)

My sincere appreciation for hanging with me these past 3 years! 

Dean


12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, and I love your blog!


    All Y'all Need 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I will be sure to check out the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the "birthday wishes" :) I love it when people leave comments. It makes me feel like I'm not talking to myself after all, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for providing nice article. you really work hard in this. vodafone customer care number

    ReplyDelete
  5. Latest 784+ fathers day quotes 2019 is here only for you. So, you share this with your father...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, i like your article specially your writing style keep it up i read your your all work.Entire post really Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. || whatsapp group names || whatsapp group names for family

    ReplyDelete